Example admin app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you believe I deserve Admininstrator rank?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Example admin app

Post  lilyG on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 am

Ingame Staff (Administrator);
Before we begin, you must note, you must of been a Moderator before any chance of Administrator is possible.
If you post an Admin app without being Moderator, it will be deleted.

Ingame name- Lily.

Real name- Lily Graeme.

How old are you?- 16.

How long have you been playing the server?- I've played since the new release. 2 weeks, maybe?

Why do you think you should be a Admin of RedemptionX?- I've played since the new release. There was 2 players. Gradually over time, me and other members of Redemptionx have help the server grow, seen many come and others go, were now in the top 10 of the RSW toplist. I do enjoy my current position, but sometimes people do get out of control, and some instances I can't help at all. For instant spammers, it's difficult to figure out some of there names, and since I can only mute 1 at a time it's very stressful, Ipmute would come in handy for all those spammers for servers. I would also help the server out more then I already do with other powers, when people are stuck or in need of help, I can tele to them tele them out etc... I can also help show the current staff and future how to be a good example, and how to use your power with authority and precision. I do advertise, and sort out plenty of situations, helping any and all people in need of assitence.

Do you enjoy being a Moderator?- I do enjoy it, but there's just some situations where nothing can be done, if a promotion was occurred life would become a lot less stressful to my and many others.
Why do you think you deserve it?- I have been moderator the longest(since the new release), and tried hard to keep the server up and going, with plenty of players. I've helped out most people who've asked and tried to assist those who I cannot fully help. I advertise daily, and constantly, I vote daily, and do everything on the forums I can to make it better.

How long do you play each day?- Most the time 6 hours, home from school in and on making sure I do all I can to help the server grow.

Are you active on Ingame?- I am on when ever I have free time. Doing Advanced highers is a stress on it's self, but this game helps me move out of the stress zone and into a nice sense of freedom. I am on everyday even if it's just for an hour or two.

Have you been an Admin on any other servers, if yes (examples given)?- I have been Admin a a lot of servers, I was admin on PurssyScape one of the first servers to ever be put on on Rsw And I have a reference from Purssy (kieran) To show my authority ( reference http://prntscr.com/q9kzz ). I've been admin on pkskillscape, torvapkz, turmoilzftw, the list could continue on.

Do you respect the owner and other staff?- I love Glitched, he's such a nice guy! Always makes me laugh when ever he can. Me and Airlock are good we talk regularly and I enjoy his personality Very Happy
Have you broken any rules or ever abused (honesty it key)?- If I had abused y'all mother fuckers would of known about it ;D. I always stick to rules and never use my powers unless absolutely necessary.

Do players like you as a Moderator?- I think players like me as a mod. I believe they find me helpful and fun to be around, but when it comes to sorting out problems I think people don't understand that my powers limits me to what can be accomplished. Many players have supported my so far, and I hope it continues.

Tell us about your experience as staff on Redemptionx- I've enjoyed it. Took care more then a far share of clowns who think they can mess about with us. I like to help everyone out, and incoming I know the server inside out. I would love to be an admin to expand my knowledge and experience of the server.

Last edited by lilyG on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
lilyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Example admin app

Post  lilyG on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 am

Always make it look interesting so the reader doesn't get bored.

Last edited by lilyG on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
lilyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Airlock on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 am

any idea whats even happened to the server? :s Its like totally down and the forum page has completely changed :O Suspect
Airlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great template :D

Post  Airlock on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Nice template Lily, this'll be good in future use

Last edited by Airlock on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : taken it off)
Airlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You suck

Post  Eclipse on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:36 pm

You're a nerb. not me, you. k? Wink
Eclipse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content